They're bite-sized graham crackers meant to mimic popular breakfast foods. Varieties include...
- Blueberry Muffin (bite-size blueberry muffin-flavored graham breakfast snacks)
- Strawberry Waffle (waffle-flavored)
- Cinnamon Bun (made with whole-grain wheat)
- French Toast (made with whole-grain wheat)
- Vanilla Mini Grahams (naturally and artificially flavored)
While the company is emphasizing its Crunchmania as breakfast snacks, it obviously comes with a snackability factor making it great for television chow, party snacks, or blogging fuel.
And then there's the name itself, "Crunchmania". Doesn't it sound as if you should expect to see a professional wrestler pitching this product?