The indulgent new truffles feature exotic new flavors including: Sea Salt Caramel, Mexican Chocolate, Mandarin Zest, Vanilla Cognac, Meyer Lemon and Pomegranate. The truffles are attractively decorated and come in an impressive looking package.
The 2007 flavors include:
- Sea Salt Caramel. Premium milk chocolate and organic caramel are contrasted with a hint of sea salt to create a sumptuous balance of flavors.
- Mexican Chocolate. The perfect marriage of Joseph Schmidt’s rich dark chocolate ganache with Mexican cinnamon, allspice and a hint of habanero.
- Mandarin Zest. A bittersweet combination of sweet and tart tangerine zest and intense dark chocolate.
- Vanilla Cognac. Real vanilla and cognac combine to create a smooth and decadent dark chocolate center surrounded by a milk chocolate shell.
- Meyer Lemon. A dark chocolate ganache is paired with the sweet citrus flavor of Meyer lemon and surrounded in premium dark chocolate.
- Pomegranate. The refreshingly tart flavor of pomegranate blends with a dark chocolate ganache and a rich dark chocolate shell.
The 2007 line of Joseph Schmidt "Christmas" truffles (note that I added the word "Christmas") are available nationwide at Joseph Schmidt boutiques, specialty grocers, fine department stores and online at www.jsc.com.