The bars were produced in Italy presumably from cacoa beans grown from their own seeds (or at least that's my presumption). There are five varieties...
- Veneto, a Dark Chocolate with Espresso Beans and Lemon Essence blend
- Narragansett, a Dark Chocolate with Candied Pecans, Cranberries and Orange Oil blend
- La Dominicana, a Dark Chocolate
- Santa Catarina, a Dark Chocolate with Mango, Toasted Coconut and Cashews blend
- Bayano, a Dark Chocolate with Cacao Nibs and Cinnamon Oil blend
All of the solid Bars are sold in 3.53 oz. paper wrappers depicting graphics of the represented country. The suggested retail price is $3.99 each.
Visit Seeds of Change at their website: http://www.seedsofchange.com/
Note: Their chocolate bars are not mentioned on the website as of this writing.