The new flavors are candidates to become Kettle's newest flavor. The public is invited to vote at a special website: http://www.passporttoflavor.com/
You can also have Kettle send you a Party Pack containing all five of the competing flavors, by following the link on the above website.
Here are the flavors (with descriptions from Kettle)...
- Island Jerk: This mash-up of fiery Jamaican jerk is the real deal with island spices like chili pepper, black pepper, cinnamon, allspice, cumin and thyme.
- Royal Indian Curry: Full-bodied and warm, this creamy curry chip will flood your senses with flavors of India including yellow turmeric, mildly sweet coconut, cayenne, cardamom, mustard, allspice, cinnamon, onion, ginger and garlic.
- Aztec Chocolate: Here is a chip both sweet and savory, with hits of red chili spice and the lightest kiss of cinnamon to accentuate the rich Dagoba Organic Chocolate flavor.
- Dragon 5 Spice: With a complex blend of signature Asian-style barbeque spices including anise, black pepper, cinnamon, fennel and ginger, this is a new dynasty of flavor.
- Twisted Chili Lime: Duck under the equator and revel in this zesty lime chip, heightened by the slow burn of jalapeño, with delicate hints of garlic, tomato and cumin.
More articles about Kettle brand of chips...
- Kettle Bakes Pita Chips - Oct 10, 2006