Sprinkle just one or two teaspoons of their chocolate rubs into a rib eye or chicken breast, the same way you'd do with any other kind of rub, then slap it down on the grill.
- Mocha Java Steak Rub - A rich blend of espresso and dark chocolate, with a hint of cinnamon
- Orange Chocolate Chicken Rub - A subtle mix of orange peel and roasted cacao nibs (coca beans), combined with a selection of herbs and seasonings
- Spicy Rib Rub - A trademark combination of brown sugar, cocoa, paprika and pepper, perfect for pork
- Kickin' Chocolate Beef Rub - Red and cayenne peppers mixed with chocolate and tossed with herbs and seasonings
- Cocoa Fennel Burger Mix - Natural fennel and onion crown a seasoning blend of sweet paprika, cocoa and herbs
- Cranberry Cocoa Bean Rub - Rosemary and sage, dried cranberries and roasted cacao nibs (cocoa beans)
Buy them online.