- PB&J POP (Emma B., 10 years old, Martinez, GA) -- The sweet, gooey, kid-friendly flavor of a PB&J sandwich moves from the lunchbox to the frozen pop. The tart flavor of raspberry jam sandwiched between two layers of smooth, creamy peanut butter definitely makes this snack a chilly classic.
- HIP HOP BUTTERSCOTCH (Dylan R., 11 years old, Wodbury, CT) -- Bebop with a frozen pop that mixes the creamy candy taste of butterscotch with the smooth sweet flavor of vanilla.
- CHERRY CHERRY BANG BANG (Brian H., 8 years old, Jackson, NJ) -- Terrifically sweet and undoubtedly crunchy, this pop certainly packs a mega cherry punch. One bite through the crunchy candy coating into the cherry sherbet center will make your mouth cheer.
- BLUEBERRY SYRUP BREAKFAST WAFFLE (Raymond D., 11 years old, Monroe, MI) -- Hot off the griddle and right into your freezer, get the taste of breakfast any time with this wild waffle-flavored combo. Big blueberries swirled with the taste of syrup make this frozen pop a great snack all day long.
- STOP POP (Haley H., 8 years old, Thousand Oaks, CA) -- Stop traffic with your very own fruit-flavored frozen stoplight. Tiers of sweet cherry, zippy lemon and luscious lime are sure to cause a traffic jam.
- CARAMEL APPLE CARNIVAL POP (Rhiannon T., 10 years old, Abbeville, SC) -- From the fairground to your freezer, this frozen pop has a juicy apple core surrounded by a smooth caramel coating.
- BANANA SPLIT ON A STICK (Shannon L., 10 years old, Cypress, TX) -- This banana-shaped treat has all the yummy ingredients that made the banana split famous. Lick up layers of creamy banana, rich chocolate and sweet strawberry.
- SPARKLING JEWELS POP (Hailey M., Coeur d'Alene, ID, 7 years old) -- Make your taste buds sparkle with this glittery flavored pop. A runway-worthy bubble gum flavored pop decked out with edible pink glitter makes this perfect pop almost too pretty to eat.
- FRUIT CONFUSION (Amber B., 12 years old, Silvis, IL) -- Half of this pop is purple, but tastes like pineapple. The other half is yellow and looks like lemon, but when you take a lick it is actually green apple. This confusing mystery pop will keep you guessing!
- STRAWBERRY LIME SLIME (Ivanna S., 7 years old, Greenland, NH) -- A splash of red slime (strawberries) and a cup of green ooze (orange juice and limeade), mixed together for a crazy frozen pop concoction that's out of this world.
But one of the lucky ten will be named Nestle's "Frozen Pop Flavorologist", and will enjoy an all-expenses paid trip to visit the top secret flavor lab (never before open to the public!) at the Nestle Ice Cream factory in Southern California where they will sample one of the tastiest jobs in America.
The lucky young soul will also get to try some of Nestle's outlandish frozen pop flavors in development, which include "hot bubble gum" and "macaroni & cheese".